Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

WIP Friday

Ta dah! I'm 3/4 of the way through my first knitted sock, complete with short row heels:
I'm proud of the fact that when I finished the heel and realized it sucked, I frogged it back to the last complete round and did it again, despite the severe pain-in-the-buttedness of trying to pick up the 30 stitches that were needed for the heels. Took me close to an hour to pick up those blasted things and get them turned around right on the needle. At least the second attempt looked a little better ... just don't look too closely at the other side, where apparently I did something wrong when I picked up one of the wraps.
I think I'm going to do a quick darning job on the hole to close it up, and I'll keep my eye on that spot when I do the next heel. Oh, no - it will NOT be holey again!

No comments: