Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hurray! We're up and running!

High-speed internet connection? Check.

Most of the house unpacked and (sorta) put away? Check.

Sewing room and office unpacked and settled?

Check.
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to sitting down in front of the sewing machine and working on a couple of unfinished Lazy Mama projects. Oh, so much! I haven't sewn since March, other than some cross stitch and lots (and lots and lots) of knitting. My pedal foot is getting itchy just thinking about blowing through some Busy Baby Book samples for stores and my etsy shop. And I've got a quilt design all written up ... now I just have to actually make the darn thing to make sure all of my measurements and directions are right.

I'm back in the saddle again : ) : )

No comments: