Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New in my etsy shop

Patterns!

That's right ... if you've been dying for a Lazy Mama pattern, but aren't lucky enough to live in one of the six states where I'm distributed, have I got a deal for you!

All of the patterns you see listed over on the sidebar are now available in my etsy shop, in either paper or pdf format. Talk about instant gratification - you send me money, I email you the pdf file, you can have most of the project finished mere hours later!

Also, if you're an IRL sewing or yarn store who would like to order my patterns at the wholesale price, I can put up a custom listing for you on etsy and you can purchase directly through there, which means you can pay with a credit card, which is kinda handy, right? Any combination of six or more patterns qualifies for the wholesale price, so contact me through etsy or at lazymamadesigns (at) yahoo (doooot) com for more information.

No comments: