Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Might be time to whittle down the to-do list a little

  • Finish the toe-up socks (about 3" to go on the final sock).
  • Finish the crocheted top to a dress for Liza (all finished except for one mercifully short sleeve)
  • Make socks for Jason's birthday using the custom-dyed yarn I got on etsy at Whimzy Pinzy (not even cast on yet).
  • Finish alpaca sweater for myself (about 2" finished of a top-down sweater in the round).
  • Finish quilting and binding on the kimono quilt.
  • Finish quilting and binding on the Heart Attack quilt.
  • Figure out what I'm going to do with the double wedding ring pieces I'm trying to use, which are currently scattered in three rooms of the house.
  • Figure out what I'm going to do with the dozen white cotton crocheted flowers that are supposed to be turning into accents for a quilt, which isn't designed yet and I don't even have an inkling of what it's going to look like.
  • Start writing out the directions for the Whatisit Tote pattern.

And this is just stuff that's actually started or has a deadline. Don't even get me started on the pile of "maybe I'll work on this next" projects next to my cutting table. I try not to walk to heavily near it, lest it collapse and crush me.

Some days I'm focused, some days I'm not. Can you tell what kind of days I had last week?

No comments: