Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Results

You're just dying to see what that teeny little skein of yarn looked like when I used it, aren't you? Well, wait no longer - here's the results:

That's the whole skein, minus about 2 feet I had leftover at the end. I love the pattern, which is described as "mutating variegate," which I'm guessing means that the pattern of variegation changes throughout the skein. It's cool, because you only get a stitch or two before the yarn changes color, and the next color isn't always the same. I'll definitely have to keep this in mind after I finish the current pair of socks ... because a girl can only have so many stripes in her sock drawer, after all.

Still no variegated yarn on Meg's etsy shop, but maybe if enough of us ask for it, some will magically appear :)

No comments: