Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bandana pants!

I've been wanting to make a pair of these for a while, but when I saw the patriotic bandanas in the $1 bin at Target, I knew what my kiddo was going to wear for the 4th of July.

I started them when LazyHusband was reading LazyKid her bedtime stories, and they were finished except for fitting the elastic waistband - before she actually made it into the bed. Yes, they're that fast. Dang, I need to make more of these ... can you say, scrap-tacular? I can!


Edited 7/2/08:
I finished them up this morning, and of course she wanted nothing to do with them. I wanted her to try them on tonight so I could get a photo of them, and after LazyHusband referred to them as her "twinkle twinkle" pants, we couldn't get them off her. She's decided they're pajamas ... and I can't really say she's wrong.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cute! Who would ever guess those were made from bandanas?!