Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

TGIF - Thank God It's Finished

"Well, Jim, it's looks like this week you've bagged an elusive beast, the Giant Double-Irish Chain of Doom.  Tell us a little about it."

"As you can see, Dave, it's a monster.  And so brightly colored - beautiful plumage on this specimen."
"Right you are, Jim.  Let's go in for a closeup to see if we can see its true colors."


"There, Dave - do you see the characteristic pixelated lines that criss-cross the belly of the beast?"
"I see them, Jim, I see them!  But tell me, are they usually so spotted?"
"No, this one is unusual in both size and coloration.  Let's flip it over and see if the pattern continues on its underside."


"Aaaaaah!  My eyes!  Jim, what have you done to me?  I'm feeling woozy ..."
"Sorry, Dave - I forgot what it can be like the first time you are exposed to a sight like this.  Shall we return the beast to its natural habitat, then?"
"Please, make it go away, Jim!  Make it go away!"


"Off you go, then, Beauty.  There's nothing I like to see more than a magnificent beast like this back in its natural surroundings."
"Arglflarbl ... head ... spinning ..."

No comments: